- B.S. in real estate
- Learn the principles of real estate management, law, appraisal and finance.
- Minor in real estate
- Gain perspective through three core courses and a wide range of electives.
- M.S. in business, concentration in real estate
- Satisfy the Appraisal Institute’s rigorous education requirements.
- MBA, concentration in real estate
- Prepares individuals for the responsibilities of management.
- Graduate certificate in real estate
- Advance your real estate career through a highly focused curriculum.
The majority of KRE students receive merit-based scholarships.
Life long contacts through networking opportunities
Most students have paid internships in real estate.
Alpha Sigma Gamma Honor Society: Gain recognition for your academic achievements in real estate studies. Contact Lauren Grainger at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Around The Region Newsletter: This is a newsletter that is emailed every three weeks about events and career opportunities in the area. You may click the link to view it or click this link to subscribe to the newsletter.
Kornblau Real Estate Industry Talks: virtually connect with real estate professionals from various industry sectors such as law, finance, construction, development, brokerage and appraisal, to share and learn about trends, issues, and current events impacting our industry.
Real Estate Circle of Excellence: Real estate executives support our students through scholarship, internship and mentoring programs.
Real Estate Trends Conference: This annual conference is one of the leading forums in the region for the exchange of ideas and information about real estate, plus unsurpassed networking opportunities.
Rho Epsilon Professional Real Estate Fraternity: Build lifelong friendships while learning from talented community leaders.
The Kornblau Institute: The institute provides a platform for scholars to focus on research broadly related to commercial and residential real estate.