Degree programs and advising
Most students enter through the Business Foundation Program, which includes our popular Winning Presentations course, the Foundations of Business course and the shared undergraduate business curriculum. Requirements are slightly different for financial technology majors.
To formally declare a business major, you’ll need to complete the Business Foundation Program with a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA. If you're not sure which classes to take or which major is right for you, our academic advisors will assist you from orientation along your path to graduation!
- Business Essentials
- da Vinci Center
- Finance, insurance and real estate
- B.S. in finance
- B.S. in finance, concentration in risk management and insurance
- B.S. in financial technology
- B.S. in real estate
- Minor in actuarial science
- Minor in real estate
- Minor in risk management and insurance
- Information systems
- Kornblau Real Estate Program
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- B.S. in business, concentration in management/business administration
- B.S. in business, concentration in management/entrepreneurship
- B.S. in business, concentration in management/international management
- B.S. in business, concentration in human resource management
- Minor in human resource management
- Minor in entrepreneurship
- Undergraduate certificate in international management studies
- Supply chain management and analytics
- Minor in general business
We're here to connect
Register for a one-on-one visit (virtual or in-person) with one of our admissions counselors.
Meet Tammie Goode
Meet Sam Stevenson
Transfer student, Management graduate
Our Office of Student Engagement staff is here to support you as you discover your path in the School of Business and beyond. We offer advising and programs to help you explore your strengths and interests, as well as develop professional skills. We will connect you with student organizations, mentors and more.
VCU Business Career Services partners with you in your career development and planning. We provide a broad range of services and resources to help you develop and showcase your skills. We also cultivate opportunities for you to interact with employers and gain practical experience.
Located in Snead Hall B1212, Studio BE offers presentation coaching, presentation rehearsal and writing coaching for business students to develop professional presence and polish.