- B.S. in economics
- Explore the impact of economic decision-making on the markets and economy.
- Accelerated B.S. to M.A. in economics
- Earn a B.S. and M.A. in economics in as little as five years.
- M.A. in economics
- Advance your knowledge through applied economic analysis.
- Economics minor
- Differentiate yourself in the job market, prepare for graduate training in law or business, and increase your versatility with your employer. Must earn at least 18 credits in economics to qualify for this minor.