Economics Seminar Series: Spring 2020
Join us for a wonderful lineup of seminar speakers in Snead Hall Fridays from 10:30 - 11:45 a.m.
- 02/14, B3201, Carlos Viana de Carvalho, PUC-Rio; Macro
- 02/21, B2165, Nicolas Morales, Richmond FED; Trade, Labor
- 02/28, B3201 Emily Moschini, William and Mary; Macro, Labor
- 03/06, B2177, Paul Ho, Richmond FED; Macro, Econometrics
- 03/27, B3201, Krista Saral, UNC-Charlotte; Experimental
- 04/17, B2165, Maria Ripoll, University of Pittsburgh; Macro, Labor
- 05/01, B2173, Chen Yeh, Richmond FED; Macro, Labor
Note: Guests from outside VCU can find convenient visitor parking in the JL Lot located at 200 W. Cary Street. Please contact Ioannis Kospentaris (email@example.com) or Daniel Stephenson (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
Networking & Research
Student Economics Association: Socialize and network with your peers while gaining valuable insight into future career opportunities.
Experimental Laboratory for Economics and Business Research: Work with faculty to conduct computer-mediated experiments.
VCU Center for Economic Education: Provides K-12 students with the economic knowledge and financial skills needed to thrive in today’s economy.
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond: Learn about local economic conditions and opportunities.
American Economic Association: See what issues economists nationwide are researching.
Richmond Association for Business Economics: Join local business leaders for lunch and a speaker. A great networking opportunity!