Economics Seminar Series: Fall 2018
Join us for a wonderful lineup of seminar speakers in Snead Hall from 10:30 - 11:45 a.m.
- 9/14/18, Alba Ruiz Buforn, University Jaume I (Spain); Experimental
- 10/05/18, Rui Castro, McGill University (Canada); Macro, Labor
- 10/12/18, Dan Cao, Georgetown University; Macro
- 11/16/18, Titan Alon, Princeton and UCSD; Macro, Labor - room B1134
- 11/30/18, Abhijit Ramalingam, Appalachian State U.; Experimental
- 12/07/18, David Munro, Middlebury College; Labor, Experimental
Note: All seminars will be held in Snead Hall room B2165 unless otherwise stated. Guests from outside VCU can find convenient visitor parking in the JL Lot located at 200 W. Cary Street. Please contact Adam Blandin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Caleb Cox (email@example.com) with questions.
Student Economics Association: Socialize and network with your peers while gaining valuable insight into future career opportunities.
Omicron Delta Epsilon: Join the international economics honor society and network with other outstanding achievers.
Experimental Laboratory for Economics and Business Research: Work with faculty to conduct computer-mediated experiments.
VCU Center for Economic Education: Provides K-12 students with the economic knowledge and financial skills needed to thrive in today’s economy.