As a VCU graduate business student, you are uniquely positioned at the heart of a creative community, in a city rich with entrepreneurial spirit and professional opportunities. We'll give you the road map and the skills you need to plot your own course - putting you in control of where your future goes. You will find success where business meets creativity. And you will find it at VCU.
Specialized Master's Programs:
- Master of Accountancy with a concentration in data analytics
- Master of Arts in economics
- Master of Decision Analytics - Evening format
- Master of Decision Analytics - Weekend Program
- Master of Science in business: Concentration in finance
- Master of Science in business: Concentration in marketing management
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- Master of Supply Chain Management
PhD in Business, concentration options:
A two-year, full-time master's program focused on developing the best creative problem-solvers in the world. A renowned graduate branding program, the Brandcenter is part creative studio, part business school. Each track represents an important industry discipline, but they work together collaboratively to create a real-world environment.
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Business with a concentration in branding/art direction
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Business with a concentration in branding/copywriting
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Business with a concentration in branding/creative brand management
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Business with a concentration in branding/experience design
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Business with a concentration in branding/strategy
Center for Sport Leadership
The Center for Sport Leadership offers an internationally acclaimed 12-month Master's program that provides a year of work experience in a vibrant urban sporting community. Through vision, teamwork, creativity, enthusiasm and innovation, our students will utilize theory, practical application and collaboration to learn the processes necessary to become the next generation of leaders in coaching and administration of sport.
da Vinci Center
The VCU da Vinci Center for Innovation is a unique collegiate model that advances innovation and entrepreneurship through cross-disciplinary collaboration. The academic and experiential offerings of the VCU da Vinci Center for Innovation aim to create T-shaped individuals who are anchored in a discipline and have the capacity and openness to span across disciplines. The da Vinci Center offers a Master of Product Innovation (MPI) program that is designed for creative thinkers and doers from a wide range of undergraduate backgrounds who want to ideate and launch innovative products, projects and initiatives in the world’s most leading edge companies.