VCU School of Business
May 2024 Commencement
Candidates for all business degrees and certificates will be individually recognized.
What time should graduates and their guests arrive to the Siegel Center?
- Graduating students should arrive to the Broad & Harrison entrance of Siegel Center between 7:00 PM and 7:30 PM. There will be signs directing graduates to the correct entry.
- Guests with tickets may begin entering the main entrance of Siegel Center at approximately 7:00 PM. Graduates and guests should be mindful that traffic around the venue is likely to be heavy before and after the event.
Will parking be available for graduates and their guests?
- Parking will be free for graduates and guests in the West Broad Street Parking Deck (1111 W. Broad St.) and the Bowe Street Parking Deck (609 Bowe St.).
- Remote participants may join us virtually via livestream. The livestream will be available on this website the day of the event. A recording of the livestream will also be available following the event.
How many guests may I invite?
- Five guest tickets are allotted to each graduate until the registration deadline of March 14. Children under 2 may enter without a ticket but must share a seat with an accompanying adult. Graduates may request a limited number of additional tickets via a waitlist when they register. If additional guest tickets are available, they will be issued to registrants starting April 8.
Must I wear regalia to participate?
- Regalia will not be required for the School of Business Commencement. Graduates that do not wish to wear regalia are expected to dress in business attire. Regalia may be purchased at Barnes & Noble @ VCU (1111 W. Broad St.) or online at balfour.com/vcu.
Will there be a university-wide commencement for all VCU students?
- Yes! The VCU university-wide commencement will be held on Saturday, May 11 at 10:00 AM Eastern. Details may be found here.