Health Care Management
Executive Format Weekend Delivery - Summer Program
Gain a deeper understanding of the unique issues affecting the health care industry through our graduate concentration in health care management. This optional summer program is available to Executive MBA, Evening MBA, Online MBA, Master of Decision Analytics, and Master of Science in Information Systems current students and alumni, through a partnership with the VCU's nationally renowned Department of Health Administration, ranked #3 Best Health Care Management Program by U.S. News and World Report.
Explore the major influences in health care management from these perspectives:
- National: Covers major policy issues and information technology support
- Employer: Focuses on the business and financing of health care, insurance and wellness programs
- Health care industry: Covers health care economics, marketing, compliance and process improvement
- Executive weekend cohort format
- Counts as three electives, earn nine credits
- Accelerated curriculum, completed in two months over four immersion weekends.
- Comprehensive tuition is inclusive of texts, course materials, parking and meals during on-campus sessions.
- Work independently and in project teams on course deliverables.
- Complete a capstone project that ties the three courses together.