Corporate Finance Concentration
Executive Format Weekend Delivery - Summer Program
Gain a deeper understanding of finance through our graduate Corporate Finance concentration. This optional summer program is available to Executive MBA, Online MBA, Evening MBA, and alumni of any School of Business graduate program, taught by the Department of Finance, Insurance and Real Estate (FIRE) faculty. Max students: 10
The application deadline for the Corporate Finance Concentration is April 15, 2023.
Explore these advanced areas in finance:
explore new technologies
- Investment Banking & Private Equity Markets
roles of PE funds, valuations, and capital raising
- Financial Analytics
analyzing financial data and machine learning in finance
personal financial planning, portfolios, and derivatives
- Capital Budgeting & Working Capital Management
investment analysis, proforma forecasting, and strategies for short-term financing needs
- Executive weekend cohort format
- Accelerated curriculum, completed in two months over four immersion weekends.
- Comprehensive tuition is inclusive of texts, course materials, parking and food.
- Work independently and in project teams on course deliverables.