Use our free web-based recruiting site, Handshake at VCU, to post your career opportunities, efficiently manage applications, organize your interview schedules and more. Connecting to VCU on Handshake is the best way to get starting hiring our students and alumni.
Recruit on campus
Whether you're ready to post an employment opportunity or need help developing a comprehensive recruiting plan, we’re here to assist.
VCU offers one of the most comprehensive business programs in the Commonwealth. Through our academically rigorous curriculum, our diverse students develop solutions to real-world company projects and come to the workplace prepared to solve your business challenges.
Think of Business Career Services as your recruiting partner — we’ll help you develop a plan that meets your company’s hiring needs.
The Fall 2020 Business Career Fair will be held virtually via Handshake on Tuesday, September 15th from 11a.m. - 3 p.m.
Customized recruiting plans
We offer many opportunities to build connections with students — and most do not have fees associated. If you share your recruiting needs and goals with us, and we’ll make suggestions on the best ways to reach the type of students you are looking to meet. Together, we’ll develop a game plan to connect you in meaningful ways.
Recruiting opportunities include:
- Employer one-on-ones (office hours) and information tables: Create brand recognition and share available opportunities through these informal sessions.
- Student organizations and class presentations: Expand your presence on campus by connecting with students to build your brand.
- Meet & Greets: In person or virtual invitation only sessions for students who meet your hiring criteria for a posted position.
- Career fairs: Meet hundreds of undergraduate and graduate students ready for careers requiring strong skill sets, innovative minds and teamwork.
- Campus interviews: Use our career center facilities or virtual platform to conduct your interviews.