VCU offers one of the most comprehensive business programs in the commonwealth. Through our academically rigorous curriculum, students develop solutions to real-world company projects and come to the workplace prepared to solve your business challenges.
Think of Business Career Services as your recruiting partner — we’ll help you develop a plan that meets your company’s hiring needs.
Recruit on campus
Whether you're ready to post an employment opportunity or need help developing a comprehensive recruiting plan, we’re here to assist.
Use our web-based recruiting site, Handshake at VCU, to post your career opportunities, efficiently manage applications, organize your interview schedules and more.
Customized recruiting plans
We offer many opportunities to build connections with students — and most do not have fees associated. If you share your recruiting needs and goals with us, and we’ll make suggestions on the best ways to reach the type of students you are looking to meet. Together, we’ll develop a game plan to connect you in meaningful ways.
Recruiting opportunities include:
- Coffee breaks and employer office hours: Create brand recognition and share available opportunities through these informal sessions.
- Etiquette programs: Sponsor a table at an etiquette dinner or lunch to help students put the finishing touch on their career development.
- Student organizations: Expand your presence on campus by working with student organizations that can help you build your brand.
- Career fairs: Meet hundreds of undergraduate and graduate students ready for careers requiring strong skill sets, innovative minds and teamwork.
- On-campus interviews: Use our career center facilities to conduct your interviews.