At the intersection of creativity and business, you’ll find...
Global solutions for the 21st Century.
International programs at the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Business are aimed at developing understanding, knowledge and skills for living and prospering in an interdependent and culturally diverse world.
Our programs include partnerships throughout the world tailored to the needs of participating students and institutions. We continuously seek partnerships for graduate, undergraduate and study abroad opportunities across the globe.
1+1 graduate programs
International students complete the master's curriculum foundation courses at a partner university in their home country. Participants take the remaining program courses at VCU School of Business. Upon successful completion of the program requirements, students earn a master’s degree in the areas of finance, marketing, information systems and decision analytics from VCU. Recruitment is managed by the university partners listed below.
- China: Jingsu University
- India: Christ University, Manipal University
- Morocco: International Institute for Higher Education in Morocco
2+2 undergraduate programs
The 2+2 undergraduate program gives international students the opportunity to study in two countries while earning a bachelor’s degree from VCU. Participants spend the first two years at the university in your their country, followed by two years at the VCU School of Business. Recruitment is managed by the university partners listed below.
- China: Beijing Foreign Studies University and Nanjing University
- India: Christ University
- South Korea: Solbridge University
International Consulting Program
The VCU School of Business offers a six-week International Consulting Program during the summer session. Undergraduate and graduate students complete three modules:
- A three-week pre-trip training and practice consulting project based in Richmond
- A two-week international consulting project abroad
- A final reflection paper upon return.
- Czech Republic: Anglo American University
- Greece: DEREE College
- Mexico: Panamerican University
- Spain: University of Cordoba
In this certificate program, students from Shanghai Institute of Visual Arts travel to Richmond and receive English language training through VCU’s Global Education Office. Students will also enroll in courses offered by the School of Business and School of the Arts.
- China: Shanghai Institute of Visual Arts