At a Glance
The VCU Evening MBA offers a full- or part-time schedule to help you balance professional and personal responsibilities. Our program is ranked 27th by Fortune and 69th nationally by U.S News & World Report.
15 courses (45 credit hours), weekday evenings
Faculty to Student Ratio
July 1 (fall); Nov. 1 (spring); Mar. 1 (summer)
Our dynamic curriculum allows you to diversify your skill set. Choose a general course of study or specialize in one of the nine concentrations listed below. No matter what you choose, you’ll advance your decision-making skills, collaborate with business professionals and gain leadership experience in the field.
- Business analytics
- Corporate finance
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Global business
- Health care management
- Information resource management
- Real estate
- Supply chain management
Curriculum Enrichment Opportunities
- Dual degree options: Combine your MBA with a highly specialized program.
- Career Services: Use our free services to boost your career.
We make it easy to get started — just view our application checklist for everything you’ll need, including transcripts, tests scores and references.
How to Apply:
To apply, submit the VCU application with all required supplemental materials, including:
- A $70 nonrefundable application fee
- Application for Virginia In-State Tuition (if applicable)
- Transcripts from each college/university attended
- A statement of intent
- A current resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- Submitting a GMAT or GRE score for consideration is optional
- International applicants shall submit one of the following to meet the English proficiency requirement:
- TOEFL score of 100
- IELTS score of 6.5
- Duolingo score of 120
- Pearson Test of English score of 65
Applicants may select to submit a valid GMAT or GRE score for consideration.
GMAT code: LP8-QF-86
ETS code: 5570
Statement of intent
All master’s and post-baccalaureate graduate certificate programs require a statement of intent. We recommend a statement between one-and-a-half and two pages long, describing your accomplishments, goals and reasons for applying.
Master’s (including Evening MBA) and graduate certificate application deadlines are:
- Fall: July 1
- Spring: Nov. 1
- Summer (domestic applicants only): March 1
Our Evening MBA program follows VCU’s graduate tuition and fees structure. Your cost will depend on your residency and enrollment status, as detailed on our admission page. For billing and payment questions, contact VCU Student Accounting.
Federal loans are available to most evening MBA students. Visit VCU Financial Aid for details.
Snead Hall, Suite B3102
Get your questions answered and start receiving emails about program details, updates, event invites and more.