Below is a list of the many programs we offer throughout the year. Currently all courses offered through the end of 2020 will be taught in real time, online to meet social distancing requirements. The Center believes that people learn best when they play an active role in their experience. To ensure active engagement, all virtual classes will be facilitated by an instructor in real-time – meaning you will be able to talk with them, ask questions, and collaborate as you would in the classroom. Using Zoom and other platforms, we are creating a learning space where participants can talk to each other through breakout rooms and interact with the material through our Learning Management System (LMS).
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the next time a course will be offered. We are also happy to offer our open enrollment courses as custom programs for your organization!
- Building & Rebuilding Trust in Organizations: Practice applying proven strategies for both building and rebuilding more trusting relationships and organizations.
- Coaching for Leaders and Managers: Enhance your leadership and management skills through our structured approach to coaching.
- Creating Customer Loyalty: Learn both awareness and specific skill building techniques to enhancing customer experience.
- Creative Problem Solving: Learn how to apply creative problem-solving frameworks that support innovative thinking to overcome obstacles and meet goals.
- Cultivating Your Leadership Style: Explore the steps to nourishing and growing yourself as a leader and the individuals on your team.
- Effective Communication using DISC Styles: Using the DISC, learn how to communicate more effectively with people who are different from you.
- HR Essentials: Ideal for those who are new to HR, want to secure employment in HR, are small business owners, or are managers with HR responsibilities.
- Lean Six Sigma: Reduce defects and improve your bottom line through this proven methodology that gives data a voice to solve problems across organizations.
- Lunch & Learns: Eat and enjoy our dynamic speaker line-up while getting a taste of our program offerings.
- Leading Effective Teams: Explore how a supervisor can build and develop a great team.
- Leading in Crisis: Develop your skills in leading a team through crisis and change
- Leading Through Chaos: Enhance your effectiveness and the functioning of your organization in profit, non-profit and government settings.
- Mastering Management: Build essential skills for managing money, people and your career. Each class includes an individual one hour coaching session.
- Project Management: Gain an overview of project management essentials or prepare for the PMP® exam.
- Seeing Your Team: Take a deep dive into your team's strengths and weaknesses
- SHRM Exam Prep: Prepare for the the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP℠ exam through our comprehensive 12-week program.
- Unconscious Bias in the Workplace: Understand the concepts of unconscious bias and microaggression.
Througout the year the Center for Corporate Education offers technical and essential skills workshops to meet professional development needs. Our programs and workshops are realtime learning experiences, with your instructor facilitating content live with lecture, collaborative exercises, and individual projects. We encourage you to sign up for our mailing list to recieve an invite to register for the workshop or visit our Upcoming Programs feed for more details.
For more details on each course, costs, and registration time lines, select the course from the list above.
Fall Courses (September - December 2020)
All courses will be offered virtually, in real time to meet social distrancing requirements.
- SHRM Exam Prep (September thru December)
- Project Management Essentials (September and October)
- Project Management Exam Prep (September and November)
- Leading in Crisis (October)
- Coaching for Leaders and Managers (October)
- Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt (October)
- Unconscious Bias in the Workplace (October)
- Cultivating Your Leadership Style (October)
- Seeing Your Team: Diving in their Strenghts (November)
Spring Courses (January - May 2021)
All dates, and delivery of course style to be announced
- HR Essentials
- SHRM Exam Prep
- Project Management Essentials
- Project Management Exam Prep
- Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt
- Coaching for Leaders and Managers
We are excited to share with you our upcoming programs presented online
Current Virtual Workshop Opportunities
The Center believes that people learn best when they play an active role in their experience. To ensure active engagement, all virtual classes will be facilitated by an instructor in real-time – meaning you will be able to talk with them, ask questions, and collaborate as you would in the classroom. Using Zoom and other platforms, we are creating a learning space where participants can talk to each other through breakout rooms and interact with the material through our Learning Management System (LMS).
New to virtual learning? No problem! We are offering tutorials at the start of class to make sure you are comfortable and ready to learn and are always available by email.
Lean Six Sigma: Black Belt
Black Belts are the critical core of every Six Sigma implementation. They are change agents and leaders, project managers and problem solvers. Candidates receive a comprehensive education the Six Sigma DMADV methodology. Beginning with an in-depth description of the Six Sigma phases, roles and related statistical tools required for success, the curriculum follows both the DMAIC (Green Belt) and DMADV (Black Belt) methodologies, teaching candidates how to integrate Six Sigma into an overall approach to process improvement.
July 13-17, 2020 Register Today!
Mastering Management: People Management
People Management is part of our Mastering Management series, a comprehensive professional development program that builds essential skills for managing money, people and your career. Participants will gain applicable insight into financial, interpersonal, and organizational challenges, preparing them for advancement.
- Leadership: What’s Your Approach?
- Employee Engagement: Building a Strong Team
- Organizational Culture: Curating Your Employees’ Experiences
- Human Resource Management: Handling Those Sticky HR Issues
July 22, 2020 Register today!
Mastering Management: Career Management
Career Management is part of our Mastering Management series, a comprehensive professional development program that builds essential skills for managing money, people and your career. Participants will gain applicable insight into financial, interpersonal, and organizational challenges, preparing them for advancement.
- EQ vs. IQ: Harnessing Your Emotional Intelligence
- What Did You Say? Powerful and Effective Communication Skills
- Your Professional Reputation: Using Personal Branding Effectively
- It’s Who You Know: Building a Strong Professional Network
August 17, 2020 Register today!
Coaching for Leaders and Managers
This 2-part workshop is great for managers, supervisors and leaders who want to strengthen their skills and empower their staff. You’ll learn a structured approach to coaching that can be applied to common workplace situations. By attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Learn to distinguish when to use coaching vs other approaches
- Gain two important coaching skills that results in effectively connecting with and empowering others
- Discover how your coaching skills can affect communication, collaboration, leadership, consensus-building and client service
- Work on the four most common situations that benefit from coaching and learn how to approach each
- Practice coaching other participants about real challenges
August 19, 2020 and August 26, 2020 from 8:30 am - 12:00 pm Register today!