Make multitasking a thing of the past with this half-day workshop designed to help you maximize your productivity at work. By working smarter and not harder, we’ll uncover dynamic strategies that allow you to focus on the tasks, responsibilities, and deadlines that matter most instead of getting dragged down into details and redundancy.
By participating in this workshop, participants will be better able to:
- Understand the biggest time wasters and how to manage or eliminate them
- Understand the truth about multitasking
- Learn how to focus your time on the things that matter most
- Learn and practice new tools and techniques to improve productivity
- Createa personal productivity action plan
Dates: November 6, 2019
Time: 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Center for Corporate Education
301 West Main Street
Richmond, Virginia 23284