Leading Through Chaos weaves five critical competencies through 12 half day sessions to empower leaders. Through interactive case studies and active learning, participants will engage in thought-provoking, results-driven discussions designed to be immediately applied to teams at work.
Participants will focus on the following topics:
· Self awareness- the key to leading through chaos
· Leading with passion, purpose, and values
· Effectively communication up, down, and across the organization
· Maximizing productivity in a chaotic environment
· Leading disruptive and productive teams
· Evaluating and developing talent
· Fostering collaborative discussions
· Implementing a holistic approch to organizational success
· Effectively leading continuous change
· Developing systems for disruptive innovation
· Influencing others to embrace new ideas
· Risk taking, decision-making and accountability
Managers and supervisors who want to enhance their own effectiveness and the functioning of their organization in profit, non-profit and government settings.
Dates: Alternating Wednesdays 2019 (Jan. 16, Jan. 30, Feb. 13, Feb. 27, Mar. 13, Mar. 27, Apr. 10, Apr. 24, May 8, May 22)
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Center for Corporate Education
301 West Main Street
Richmond, Virginia 23284
Cost: $2,600 due in full at registration. A 10% discount is available to VCU alumni and anyone who registers by December 16. Discounts codes available at registration; discounts cannot be combined. Cost includes materials, parking, and continental breakfast.