Leading Through Chaos weaves five critical competencies through ten half day sessions to empower leaders. Through interactive case studies and active learning, participants will engage in thought-provoking, results-driven discussions designed to be immediately applied to teams at work. Enrollment in this program includes comprehensive leadership development, 40 hours of instruction, experiential learning, coaching, and assessments.
Participants will focus on the following topics:
· Self awareness- the key to leading through chaos
· Leading with passion, purpose, and values
· Effectively communication up, down, and across the organization
· Maximizing productivity in a chaotic environment
· Leading collaborative and productive teams
· Evaluating and developing talent
· Implementing a holistic approch to organizational success
· Influencing others to embrace continuous change
· Developing systems for disruptive innovation
· Risk taking, decision-making and accountability
Managers and supervisors who want to enhance their own effectiveness and the functioning of their organization in profit, non-profit and government settings.
Dates: Alternating Wednesdays 2019 (Jan. 16, Jan. 30, Feb. 13, Feb. 27, Mar. 13, Mar. 27, Apr. 10, Apr. 24, May 8, May 22)
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Center for Corporate Education
301 West Main Street
Richmond, Virginia 23284
Cost: $2,600 due in full at registration. A 10% discount is available at registration to anyone who registers before December 16, 2018, as well as to VCU alumni and VCU/VCUHS employees. Discounts can not be combined, and are provided at registration. Cost includes materials, parking, and continental breakfast. To secure a space, participants are encouraged to register by January 1.