Invest in Your Development
360 Leadership Review
Feedback is the most effective way to expand understanding of self. However, soliciting feedback can be difficult and not everyone is comfortable sharing what they think. A 360 feedback tool allows you to collect feedback from multiple people, often direct reports, supervisors, and peers, confidentially, and learn how your style impacts those around you. Our 360 focuses on four areas:
Our survey design allows individuals to pinpoint areas of strength and opportunity and analyze those areas through multiple lenses.
We suggest requesting a minimum of 12 people to complete your 360. The Center will manage your 360 process from start to finish. Once your report is complete, you will receive a 1-1 coaching session to review your results and create an action plan. All results are confidential; however, many clients elect to share the report with their supervisor and build learning into their performance process.
Pricing: $550.00 individual / Group Rate: $400.00/pp for 10+
Increase your self-awareness and gain a new way to communicate who you are to others through CliftonStrengths. A strength is a natural talent in which you have invested time and energy. Research shows that by focusing on your strengths rather than your weaknesses, you will be more successful and happier. This session includes the CliftonStrengths Online Assessment, StrengthsFinder 2.0 book, and a coaching session to make meaning of your report and develop an action plan to best utilize your strengths.
Pricing: $150.00 (group rates available)
Interested in making a career change? A resume is an employer’s first impression of you. Work with one of our career coaches to make sure it highlights your greatest achievements – and – is error free!
Submit your resume and receive written feedback on the first draft. After revisions, talk with a career coach for final enhancements.
Pricing: $150.00 per 1-hour session
Parents always say practice makes perfect. It’s time to take their advice and practice your presence before your next job interview. Mock interviews include a 30-45 minute recorded conversation using some of the most popular situational and behavioral questions. After the session, your interviewer will review strengths and opportunities, provide tips, and help you run through questions that stumped.
Pricing: $150.00 per session
While 1 in 6 workers are unhappy in their job, few seek out advice on how to make a change. At the Center for Corporate Education, we make Career Coaching accessible and inspiring. Our career coaches are business professionals with experience in multiple industries. During a 1-1 session, we will focus on the skills that make you an asset in your organization and help you explore the evolution of your career. What in your work inspires you? In what type of culture do you thrive? What strengths do you bring to the workplace? We look forward to exploring these questions and others as you work to build confidence and define your path.
Pricing: $150 per 1-hour session
Leadership coaching is for action-takers. If you are a leader or manager interested exploring your leadership effectiveness, a leadership coach is a great place to start. Coaching enables managers and leaders to focus on capabilities that benefit the individual and the organization. Coaching increases your self-awareness and helps you better understand others. Coaching provides clarity and direction. If you are interested in talking with a coach, please register today for an exploration call.
Pricing: $275 per 1-hour session
Helene is a corporate trainer and career coach who relates easily to a diverse adult audience at all levels. She readily builds rapport and trust as she guides them to improve their interpersonal and multicultural communication skills. With 20+ years in healthcare and another decade with Human Resources in the finance industry, Helene understands the power of excellent communication for professional success in both the private and public sectors. Helene holds a MS degree in Counseling from SUNY - Buffalo and has been adjunct faculty at Virginia Commonwealth University since 2009. She is the President of HirePower Associates.
Katybeth Lee worked for 15 years in career services at the University of Richmond and Virginia Commonwealth University, helping students and alumni identify and achieve their career goals. She now works in the VCU Center for Corporate Education, where she continues to support the career development of professionals through training and development. She has a bachelor’s from the College of William & Mary, a master’s from The Ohio State University, and is currently a doctoral student in the Public Policy & Administration program at the VCU Wilder School of Government & Public Affairs.
John Worth is the Director of Graduate Professional Development at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Business. Prior to joining VCU, John was the Director of Alumni and Executive MBA (EMBA) Career Management at the UNC Kenan- Flagler Business School. In this role he met individually with and conducted workshops for business school alumni and students in the EMBA Programs to assist them in managing and advancing their careers as well as in organizing and conducting their job searches. Prior to joining UNC Kenan-Flagler, John was the Director of Career Consulting at the UVA Darden School of Business. Prior to that, John spent ten years with Deloitte Consulting as an MBA Recruiting Director, managing the Firm’s recruiting programs at many leading MBA schools across the country.
- Agile Kickstarter + SAFe Scrum Master: Learn foundational Agile knowledge and gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe environment.
- Applied Excel: Using live instruction, exercises and Q&A you will improve your ability to use Excel efficiently to parse a large data set and interpret the results.
- Coaching for Leaders and Managers: Enhance your leadership and management skills through our structured approach to coaching.
- Leading Effective Teams: Learn to build a great team by understanding team performance and leader behaviors that enable teams to be successful.
- Lean Six Sigma: Reduce defects and improve your bottom line through this proven methodology that gives data a voice to solve problems across organizations.
- Lunch & Learns: Eat and enjoy our dynamic speaker line-up while getting a taste of our program offerings.
- Managing and Leading Change: Learn practical and proven strategies and tools for the effective management of sustainable change.
- Maximize Your Productivity: Make multitasking a thing of the past with this half-day workshop designed to help you maximize your productivity at work.
- Project Management: Gain an overview of project management essentials or prepare for the PMP® exam.
- SHRM Exam Prep: Prepare for the the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP℠ exam through our comprehensive 12-week program.
- Unconscious Bias in the Workplace: Learn how to foster a more inclusive and affirming workplace environment.
The Center does not offer for-credit programs. For credit- and degree-granting options, visit academics.
For guidance on CEUs, parking, payments, refunds, and accesiblity, see the center's policies.
Previous open enrollment classes:
- Advancing Your Career: Invest a day building a plan for your career, whether growing in your organization, broadening your impact, or switching careers.
- Amplifying Your Strengths: Gain a deeper understanding of your strengths with an emphasis on communication, collaboration, and areas for personal growth.
- Creating Customer Loyalty: Learn both awareness and specific skill building techniques to enhancing customer experience and affirm customer loyalty.
- Design Thinking: Learn tools and methods that support community-engaged entrepreneurship, with a particular focus on empathy and co-creation.
- DISC Session: This workshop will teach you how to communicate more effectively with people who are different from you.
- HR Essentials: Ideal for those who are new to HR or those who perform HR tasks as a part of their many roles.
- Leading Through Chaos: This cohort based leadering development couse weaves five critical competencies through ten half day sessions to empower leaders.
- A Mindful Approach to Leadership: Learn how to calm the mind, relax the body, and exist in the present moment to improve relationships at work and home.
If you are interested in these classes, please contact email@example.com for information about when they may be offered next.
Henry Ford Entrepreneurship Academy
Learn to think and act like an entrepreneur. This program is open to new and aspiring entrepreneurs in Morocco, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and the United States. Learn more