We provide exceptional training in leadership, management, and business excellence with a holistic approach approach to truly transformational learning.
- Agile Kickstarter + SAFe Scrum Master: Learn foundational Agile knowledge and gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe environment.
- Applied Excel: Using live instruction, exercises and Q&A you will improve your ability to use Excel efficiently to parse a large data set and interpret the results.
- Coaching for Leaders and Managers: Enhance your leadership and management skills through our structured approach to coaching.
- Leading Effective Teams: Learn to build a great team by understanding team performance and leader behaviors that enable teams to be successful.
- Lean Six Sigma: Reduce defects and improve your bottom line through this proven methodology that gives data a voice to solve problems across organizations.
- Lunch & Learns: Eat and enjoy our dynamic speaker line-up while getting a taste of our program offerings.
- Managing and Leading Change: Learn practical and proven strategies and tools for the effective management of sustainable change.
- Maximize Your Productivity: Make multitasking a thing of the past with this half-day workshop designed to help you maximize your productivity at work.
- Project Management: Gain an overview of project management essentials or prepare for the PMP® exam.
- SHRM Exam Prep: Prepare for the the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP℠ exam through our comprehensive 12-week program.
- Unconscious Bias in the Workplace: Learn how to foster a more inclusive and affirming workplace environment.
The Center does not offer for-credit programs. For credit- and degree-granting options, visit academics.
For guidance on CEUs, parking, payments, refunds, and accesiblity, see the center's policies.
Previous open enrollment classes:
- Advancing Your Career: Invest a day building a plan for your career, whether growing in your organization, broadening your impact, or switching careers.
- Amplifying Your Strengths: Gain a deeper understanding of your strengths with an emphasis on communication, collaboration, and areas for personal growth.
- Creating Customer Loyalty: Learn both awareness and specific skill building techniques to enhancing customer experience and affirm customer loyalty.
- Design Thinking: Learn tools and methods that support community-engaged entrepreneurship, with a particular focus on empathy and co-creation.
- DISC Session: This workshop will teach you how to communicate more effectively with people who are different from you.
- HR Essentials: Ideal for those who are new to HR or those who perform HR tasks as a part of their many roles.
- Leading Through Chaos: This cohort based leadering development couse weaves five critical competencies through ten half day sessions to empower leaders.
- A Mindful Approach to Leadership: Learn how to calm the mind, relax the body, and exist in the present moment to improve relationships at work and home.
If you are interested in these classes, please contact email@example.com for information about when they may be offered next.
Henry Ford Entrepreneurship Academy
Learn to think and act like an entrepreneur. This program is open to new and aspiring entrepreneurs in Morocco, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and the United States. Learn more