Gain a competitive edge and earn recognition as an expert in the HR field by earning your SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-CSP) credential.
We get you ready for the exam with a 12-week exam prep which includes five modules that cover the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge:
- HR competencies: Leadership and navigation, ethical practice, business acumen, relationship management, consultation, critical evaluation, global and cultural effectiveness, communication
- People: Talent acquisition and retention, employee engagement, learning and development, total rewards
- Organization: Structure of the HR function, organizational effectiveness and development, workforce management, employee relations, technology and data
- Workplace: HR in the global context, diversity and inclusion, risk management, corporate social responsibility, employment law and regulations (U.S. only)
- Strategy: Business and HR strategy