Approaching problem solving can sometimes require a creative solution. But how do you handle or implement it? Is creativity a skill, and can you learn it? Can you have creativity preferences?
In this one-day workshop, you’ll learn how to identify problems that need creativity in their solutions, apply problem-solving frameworks that support new perspectives and innovative thinking, and formulate action steps to overcome obstacles and meet goals.
The tools and techniques used in the program have been developed and refined through extensive research and have been applied in real-world business challenges for decades.
In this interactive session, participants will:
- Learn how to use a problem-solving matrix
- Experience a creative problem-solving model that will:
- Teach you creative problem-solving thinking skills
- Provide a flexible framework to help you discover, clarify, create ideas, select relevant ideas and from those relevant ideas implement solutions
- Experience a hands-on fun and challenging day
- Learn practical tools and techniques to take with you
Date: This course is being rescheduled or Summer 2020
Time: 8:30AM until 4:30PM
Location: VCU School of Business, 301 W. Main Street Richmond, VA B3189
Cost: $395 due in full at registration. A 10% discount is available at registration to anyone who registers 30 days in advance, as well as to VCU alumni and VCU/VCUHS employees. Discounts can not be combined, and are provided at registration. Cost includes lunch, parking and all materials.