We’ve all heard it before -- you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. The customer is always right. Nobody raves about average. But creating a culture of customer satisfaction and leveraging your audiences and clients as not only customers, but loyal ambassadors and advocates, takes much more than that. With more options and outlets than ever before, customers will freely take their business elsewhere if not completely satisfied. In fact, it can take 12 positive experiences to make up for one negative experience (Source: Understanding Customers, Newell-Legner).
Knowing this, how can your organization increase positive experiences and affirm customer loyalty? In this one-day workshop, learn both awareness and specific skill building techniques to enhancing customer experience.
Participants will discover:
- The Four Styles of Customer Service. Gain an understanding of Customer Service styles typically encountered and how they enhance or disappoint your organization’s service reputation.
- Dealing with Upset and Difficult Customers. Step by step proven formula that turns upset customers into your biggest fans.
- Harnessing Phone Power. Proven strategies with greetings, first impressions, closing the call, putting someone on hold, call transfers, and moving the call along efficiently.
- Satisfaction vs. Loyalty. Learn the difference between customer satisfaction and customer loyalty and how to move from just meeting expectations wow-ing customers with their experiences.
- Practical Applications. Learn how to apply these new skills and concepts to the unique challenges faced by you and your organization.
This workshop is open and encouraged for all, regardless of their role in their respective organization, but is particularly targeted for managers, supervisors, and front line service providers who want to enhance their own effectiveness and the functioning of their organization in profit, nonprofit and government settings.
Date: April 11, 2019
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Center for Corporate Education
301 West Main Street
Cost: $395 due in full at registration. A 10-percent discount is available at registration to VCU alumni, VCU/VCUHS employees and anyone who registers before March 11, 2019. Group discounts are also available - please contact us prior to registering to apply group discounts. Discounts can not be combined. Discount codes are provided at registration.
Cost includes breakfast, lunch, parking and all materials.