At the intersection of creativity and business, you’ll find...
A dedication to moving forward.
At the VCU Center for Corporate Education, we offer innovative training programs to managers, employees and job candidates.
The CCE’s programs are immediately applicable in the workplace. Through interactive exercises, we make sure learning is pragmatic and fun, using work-life examples to drive home models and tools that will make application easy.
Choose from our open enrollment options or customize a program that meets the needs of your organization. We also offer follow-up coaching to clarify solutions back in the workplace.
Open enrollment programs
The center does not offer for-credit programs. For information on credit- and degree-bearing options, visit the Academics section.
- Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers: Enhance your leadership and management skills through our structured approach to coaching.
- Fall Fridays: Join us before work for coffee, donuts and apple cider while enjoying one of our dynamic speakers.
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers: Gain an understanding of finance basics through our one-day workshop.
- HR Certification Courses: Prepare for the the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP℠ exam through our comprehensive 12-week workshop or 3-week bootcamp.
- Leading Through Chaos: Learn to lead your team and organization effectively in an era of uncertainty.
- Lean Six Sigma Program: Reduce defects and improve your bottom line through this proven methodology.
- Lunch and Learn Series: Eat, chat and enjoy our dynamic speaker line-up while getting a taste of our program offerings.
- Personal Finance: Be in the know when it comes to saving money, reducing debt, managing cash flow and making big purchases.
- Project Management: Prepare for the PMP(R) Exam through our two- and three-day hands-on courses.
Customized leadership programs
Work with us to develop customized training programs in leadership, management, strategy, productivity and assessments. Learn more
Henry Ford Entrepreneurship Academy
Learn to think and act like an entrepreneur. This program is open to new and aspiring entrepreneurs in Morocco, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and the United States. Learn more