At the intersection of creativity and business...
Take ownership of your professional future
VCU Center for Corporate Education programs are built on a joint foundation of technical and interpersonal skills, both essential to career success. Our programs equip individuals to navigate the ambiguity of leadership and encourage collaboration to drive both individual growth and organizational goals.
All of the programs below are open for registration. Learn more!
- Building & Rebuilding Trust in Organizations: Practice applying proven strategies for both building and rebuilding more trusting relationships and organizations.
- Coaching for Leaders and Managers: Enhance your leadership and management skills through our structured approach to coaching.
- Creative Problem Solving: Learn how to apply creative problem-solving frameworks that support innovative thinking to overcome obstacles and meet goals.
- Demystifying Public Speaking: Come learn an approach used by many successful presenters and get a confidence boost for your next presentation.
- Effective Communication using DISC Styles: Using the DISC, learn how to communicate more effectively with people who are different from you.
- HR Essentials: Ideal for those who are new to HR, want to secure employment in HR, are small business owners, or are managers with HR responsibilities.
- Lean Six Sigma: Reduce defects and improve your bottom line through this proven methodology that gives data a voice to solve problems across organizations.
- Lunch & Learns: Eat and enjoy our dynamic speaker line-up while getting a taste of our program offerings.
- Mastering Management: Build essential skills for managing money, people and your career. Each class includes an individual one hour coaching session.
- Project Management: Gain an overview of project management essentials or prepare for the PMP® exam.
- SHRM Exam Prep: Prepare for the the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP℠ exam through our comprehensive 12-week program.
The Center does not offer for-credit programs. For credit- and degree-granting options, visit academics.
For guidance on CEUs, parking, payments, refunds, and accesiblity, see the center's policies.