At the intersection of creativity and business...
Take ownership of your professional future
VCU Center for Corporate Education programs are built on a joint foundation of technical and interpersonal skills, both essential to career success. Our programs equip individuals to navigate the ambiguity of leadership and encourage collaboration to drive both individual growth and organizational goals.
All of the programs below are open for registration. Learn more!
- Agile Kickstarter + SAFe Scrum Master: Learn foundational Agile knowledge and gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe environment.
- Applied Excel: Using live instruction, exercises and Q&A you will improve your ability to use Excel efficiently to parse a large data set and interpret the results.
- Career Boosters: Join us in a relaxed, colleagial atmosphere to gain skills that will help you boost your career.
- Coaching for Leaders and Managers: Enhance your leadership and management skills through our structured approach to coaching.
- Leading Effective Teams: Learn to build a great team by understanding team performance and leader behaviors that enable teams to be successful.
- Lean Six Sigma: Reduce defects and improve your bottom line through this proven methodology that gives data a voice to solve problems across organizations.
- Lunch & Learns: Eat and enjoy our dynamic speaker line-up while getting a taste of our program offerings.
- Managing and Leading Change: Learn practical and proven strategies and tools for the effective management of sustainable change.
- Maximize Your Productivity: Make multitasking a thing of the past with this half-day workshop designed to help you maximize your productivity at work.
- Project Management: Gain an overview of project management essentials or prepare for the PMP® exam.
- SHRM Exam Prep: Prepare for the the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP℠ exam through our comprehensive 12-week program.
- Unconscious Bias in the Workplace: Learn how to foster a more inclusive and affirming workplace environment.
The Center does not offer for-credit programs. For credit- and degree-granting options, visit academics.
For guidance on CEUs, parking, payments, refunds, and accesiblity, see the center's policies.