At the intersection of creativity and business, you’ll find...
A dedication to moving forward.
At the VCU Center for Corporate Education, we offer innovative training programs to managers, employees and job candidates. The CCE’s programs are immediately applicable in the workplace. Through interactive exercises, we make sure learning is pragmatic and fun, using work-life examples to drive home models and tools that will make application easy. Choose from our open enrollment options or customize a program that meets the needs of your organization. We also offer follow-up coaching to clarify solutions back in the workplace. Our classes are not-for-credit and do not require admission to the VCU School of Business.
Open enrollment programs
- Advancing Your Career: Advance your career by identifying values, goals, and strategies that will lead to your success.
- Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers: Enhance your leadership and management skills through our structured approach to coaching.
- Customer Service Workshop: Explore customer service styles typically encountered and how they enhance or disappoint your organization's service reputation.
- DISC Session: This workshop will teach you how to communicate more effectively with people who are different from you.
- HR Certification: Prepare for the the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP℠ exam through our comprehensive 12-week program.
- HR Essentials: Ideal for those who are new to HRor those who perform HR tasks as a part of their many roles.
- Leading Through Chaos: Equips high-potential managers with the skills to effectively lead teams and organizations in an era of uncertainty.
- Lean Six Sigma Program: Reduce defects and improve your bottom line through this proven methodology.
- Lunch and Learn Series: Eat and enjoy our dynamic speaker line-up while getting a taste of our program offerings.
- A Mindful Approach to Leadership: Learn how to calm the mind, relax the body, and exist in the present moment to improve relationships at work and home.
- Project Management: Gain an overview of project management essentials or prepare for the PMP® exam.
The center does not offer for-credit programs. For credit- and degree-granting options, visit academics.
For guidance on CEUs, parking, payments, refunds, and accesiblity, see the center's payment and policies.
Customized leadership programs
Work with us to develop customized training programs in leadership, management, strategy, productivity and assessments. Learn more
Henry Ford Entrepreneurship Academy
Learn to think and act like an entrepreneur. This program is open to new and aspiring entrepreneurs in Morocco, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and the United States. Learn more