The VCU Risk Management and Insurance Program is home to a nationally recognized program that prepares students for high-demand careers in risk management, financial services and other areas of the insurance industry. Opportunities include:
- Networking — Attending career-enhancing meetings and conferences will expose you to networking opportunities with industry leaders and professionals.
- Scholarships — Through ongoing industry support, we were able to offer $30,000 worth of scholarships in 2018-19 academic year.
- Internships — Paid and for-credit internships with industry employers are available to help bolster your resume.
- Employment — Risk management insurance is a high-demand industry with 500,000 new jobs projected in the next five years.
- Sponsorship — Support our programming through the Annual RMI Program Sponsorships
- Events — Attend a virtual RMI Trends Talk