Earn two graduate degrees by combining your Evening MBA with a highly specialized master's program.
The School of Business offers students the opportunity to combine the Evening M.B.A. as a dual degree with a specialized master’s degree program and have 12 credit hours count toward both degree programs. To qualify, you must apply and be accepted separately to each program. This offering is not available to Online or Executive MBA students.
Specialized Masters programs that can be combined with the Evening M.B.A.
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Decision Analytics
- Master of Product Innovation
- Master of Science in Business, concentration in finance
- Master of Science in Business, concentration in global marketing management
- Master of Science in Business, concentration in real estate
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- Master of Sport Leadership
- Master of Supply Chain Management
The VCU School of Pharmacy and School of Business are proud to offer a dual degree program that seeks to prepare pharmacists for careers that encompass pharmacy and business theories and principles. Students in the dual degree program can earn both degrees and save as much as one year over the time required to complete both programs separately.