As a VCU graduate business student, you are uniquely positioned at the heart of a creative community, in a city rich with entrepreneurial spirit and professional opportunities. We'll give you the road map and the skills you need to plot your own course - putting you in control of where your future goes. You will find success where business meets creativity. And you will find it at VCU.
Specialized Master's Programs:
- Master of Accountancy with a concentration in data analytics
- Master of Arts in economics
- Master of Decision Analytics - Evening format
- Master of Decision Analytics - Professional Track/ Weekend format
- Master of Science in business: Concentration in finance
- Master of Science in business: Concentration in global marketing management
- Master of Science in business: Concentration in real estate
- Master of Supply Chain Management
PhD in Business, concentration options:
- Brandcenter: A two-year, full-time master's program focused on developing the best creative problem-solvers in the world. A renowned graduate branding program, the Brandcenter is part creative studio, part business school. Each track represents an important industry discipline, but they work together collaboratively to create a real-world environment.
- Center for Sport Leadership: The Center for Sport Leadership offers an internationally acclaimed 12-month Master's program that provides a year of work experience in a vibrant urban sporting community. Through vision, teamwork, creativity, enthusiasm and innovation, our students will utilize theory, practical application and collaboration to learn the processes necessary to become the next generation of leaders in coaching and administration of sport.