SHRM Exam Prep
When: Tue., Aug. 30 @ 5:45 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Host: Center for Corporate Education
Event contact: email@example.com
Audience: Alumni, Business community, Graduate students
Building: Live, online via Zoom
Over 14-weeks, explore HR functions and prepare for your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam. This course is facilitated by a practicing HR leader and SHRM-certified instructor who is on hand to answer your questions, guide you through interactive discussions, review sample test questions, and provide exclusive test-taking tips. The exam prep course includes four modules that cover the SHRM Body of Applied Skills and Knowledge (BASK).
"I have seen a change already in my approach to strategy... It feels nice to have some knowledge to back me up." -Previous student
As you consider this important step in your career, keep in mind that you don’t need to do it alone. Here’s how our course can help you achieve your goal. We combine the SHRM Learning System with our expert, SHRM-certified instructor to offer you the most comprehensive and effective way to prepare for success on your exam. The SHRM Learning System is an interactive roadmap to guide your studies through the entire SHRM Body of Applied Skills and Knowledge™ (SHRM BASK™).
- Proven Success: Students using the SHRM Learning System consistently beat the average exam pass rate
- Community Support: Network and study with HR professionals who, like you, are pursuing the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
- Expert Guidance: Your SHRM certified instructor is there to answer your questions and keep you on track for success
- Current Content: The course content is updated annually and aligns with the SHRM BASK tested on the exams
- Authentic Practice Questions: The learning system includes 2,500+ practice questions, including some that were previously used on actual SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams
Date: Course runs for 14 weeks on Tuesdays starting Aug. 30 and ending Dec. 13, 2022 (Note: There is no class Sept. 6th or Nov. 22)
Time: 5:45 - 8:30 pm
Location: Online via zoom
Fees: $1600 due in full at registration. Cost includes all SHRM materials (textbook mailed to your home) and access to online learning software.
Badge/Certification: Participants who successfully complete class requirements will receive a Credibly badge through VCU's digital badging program. Participants are also eligible to sit for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam.
Discounts: A 10% discount is available at registration to:
- Anyone who registers 30 days before class starts
- VCU alumni and VCU/VCUHS employees
- State employees of Virginia
Group discounts are also available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Discounts cannot be combined.