PMP Exam Prep
When: Tue., March 1 @ 9:00
Ends: Thur., March 17 @ 12:30
Host: Center for Corporate Education
Event contact: email@example.com
Audience: Alumni, Business community
Building: Live, online via Zoom
Ensure you're prepared for the rigorous PMP exam with our PMP Exam Prep Course. This 6-session (Tuesdays and Thursdays over 3 weeks) program combines expert instruction with The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation training materials and meets PMI’s 35 contact hour PMP Exam requirement. Our course will help you learn faster, retain more knowledge, and stay on track for success on the PMP exam.
Why Enroll in This Course?
- Learn from our experienced and certified PMP instructors
- Prepare for class and the exam with The CertWise Learning System for PMP®Exam Preparation, included in tuition. This interactive study program includes printed study materials, online quizzes, flashcards, PMP practice test, and more. You will have access to the online study tools for an entire year.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
- Stay on track to complete your PMP studies with our structured learning environment.
- Meet the 35-hour project management education prerequisite.
Comprehensive Reading Materials
· Printed books provide an in-depth exploration of the three domains tested on the PMP exam.
· A glossary of key PMP terminology is included at the end of each chapter, with official PMI® definitions.
· Progress check questions are included at the end of each chapter to help students check their understanding and retention of topics.
· Topics are presented in a concise, easy-to-understand format to cover the PMP® Examination Content Outline and are organized to follow the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition.
Date, Time, Location: This course runs March 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, & 17, 2022 from 9 am - 12:30 pm, live, online via Zoom.
Fees: $1,950 - Cost includes all course materials and access to online learning software.
Discounts: A 10% discount is available at registration and will apply automatically to:
- Anyone who registers 30 days before class starts
- VCU alumni and VCU/VCUHS employees
- State employees of Virginia