PMP Exam Prep
When: Tue., Feb. 28 @ 9:00
Ends: Thur., March 30 @ 12:30
Host: Center for Corporate Education
Event contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Audience: Alumni, Business community
Building: Live, online via Zoom
Ensure you're prepared for the rigorous PMP exam with our PMP Exam Prep Course. This 6-session program combines expert instruction with The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation training materials. Our course will help you learn faster, retain more knowledge, and stay on track for success on the PMP exam.
Why Enroll in This Course?
- Learn from our experienced and certified PMP instructors
- Prepare for class and the exam with The CertWise Learning System for PMP®Exam Preparation, included in tuition. This interactive study program includes printed study materials, online quizzes, flashcards, PMP practice test, and more. You will have access to the online study tools for an entire year.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
- Stay on track to complete your PMP studies with our structured learning environment.
- Earn 21 hours towards your 35 hours needed to sit for the PMP Exam. Combine this course with our Project Management Essentials course for the full 35 hours.
Comprehensive Reading Materials
- Printed books provide an in-depth exploration of the three domains tested on the PMP exam.
- A glossary of key PMP terminology is included at the end of each chapter, with official PMI® definitions.
- Progress check questions are included at the end of each chapter to help students check their understanding and retention of topics.
- Topics are presented in a concise, easy-to-understand format to cover the PMP® Examination Content Outline and are organized to follow the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition.
This course runs February 28, March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 2023 from 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., live, online via Zoom.
Fees: $1,950 - Cost includes all course materials and access to online learning software.
Discounts: A 10% discount is available at registration and will apply automatically to:
- Anyone who registers 30 days before class starts
- VCU alumni and VCU/VCUHS employees
- State employees of Virginia
Group discounts are also available, please contact email@example.com for more information. Discounts cannot be combined.