Please make use of the resources and contact information below.
Fall 2020 Return to Campus
University Resources for Students
Business Student Services and Programs During COVID-19
Your advisors are here to help as you consider the Spring 2020 Pass/Fail Grade Option, Withdrawal by April 30 and Fall 2020 registration, as well as give other guidance.
Undergraduate Academic Advising
Graduate Studies Academic Advising
Business Career Services
- Webinar Series: Focused on strategies to help the Class of 2020 successfully job search during COVID-19. Sign up & learn more.
- April 17 - Tailoring Your Job Search Strategy
- April 24 - Refining Your Job Search Documents
- May 1 - Mastering Virtual Interviewing and Networking
- Virtual Career Coaching Appointment: You can schedule an appointment on Handshake. Select Zoom, phone, or email.
- Job Opportunities: Employers are still posting jobs via Handshake and hosting interviews virtually. Keep an eye on your VCU email to see Job Blast Emails.
- Micro-Internships: Short-term, professional, paid work experiences which can be completed remotely. Learn more.
- 3 Must Haves for your Handshake Profile: What you should add to your profile today to help you get the job you want! Learn More.
- More info on our career webpage or email email@example.com
Office of Student Engagement