Business Student Services and Programs During COVID-19
The Spring 2021 schedule has been finalized. Please click here to view the most up to date information. As you begin to plan for the Spring 2021 semester, your academic advisor is here to help!
Undergraduate Academic Advising
- Schedule an advising appointment *Specify phone or Zoom in the comments *
- More info on our undergraduate advising page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Studies Academic Advising
- Contact your program advisor directly to schedule a virtual appointment
- More info on our current graduate students page or email email@example.com
Business Career Services
- Virtual Career Coaching Appointment: You can schedule an appointment on Handshake. Select Zoom, phone, or email.
- Job Opportunities: Employers are still posting jobs via Handshake and hosting interviews virtually. Keep an eye on your VCU email to see Job Blast Emails.
- Micro-Internships: Short-term, professional, paid work experiences which can be completed remotely. Learn more about micro-internships.
- 3 Must Haves for your Handshake Profile: What you should add to your profile today to help you get the job you want! Learn more on Handshake.
- More info on our career webpage or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comprehensive business research guides are available online
- Schedule a 1:1 appointment with the Business Librarian to help with your research
Office of Student Engagement
- Mentoring Mondays insights from alumni offering great advice for these times
- Wellness Wednesdays take a break in your day to practice wellbeing
- Schedule a 1:1 OSE appointment to get support for you or your student org
- Free CliftonStrengths Assessment and consultation to Unlock Your Talent DNA
- BizConnect virtual platform for informational interviews and networking
- OSE Recommended Resources: A curated list of online resources from the Office of Student Engagement
- More info on our student engagement webpage or email email@example.com
- Sign up for peer consultation in writing or presentations (including zoom presentations!)
- More info on our Studio BE webpage or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com