School of Business
301 West Main Street
Richmond, Virginia 23284-4000
Phone: (804) 828-4059
Monday - Thursday: 7:30AM to 10:00PM
Friday: 7:30AM to 4:30PM
The Technology Services Center provides speedy, courteous, and complete computing support to all of the faculty, staff and students within the School of Business. We maintain the equipment in the faculty/staff offices, technology classrooms, and public labs. We are the first line of support for all technology issues in Snead Hall.
Along with maintenance, we strive to keep our equipment and software updated to provide the best environment for our faculty, staff, and students. We also offer faculty and staff the ability to reserve laptops, portable projectors, and other portable technology.
Want to work for Technology Services? Your responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- monitor and supervise the computer laboratory
- enforce the rules and regulations of the computer facilities
- respond to telephone and walk-in requests for service
- monitor help desk email account for service requests
- preparing and editing documentation as per instructions
- supporting the deployment of faculty equipment
What are we looking for?
- a punctual and reliable candidate
- available to work a shift of at least 4 hours
- excellent interpersonal skills
- a customer service focus
- strong attention to detail
- willing to go the extra mile