Snead Hall: Home of the VCU School of Business
Snead Hall, home of the VCU School of Business, opened for classes in January 2008. The building is named in honor of 1976 graduates Thomas G. Snead, Jr. and Vickie M. Snead. Along with traditional classroom and faculty offices, the 145,000 square-foot, four-story facility includes a capital markets center and trading room, career services center, central atrium with a student commons and cafe, auditorium, collaborative learning rooms, tiered case study classrooms and team-building breakout rooms, and a Center for Corporate Education.
- Take an interactive tour of the 11-acre $288 million Monroe Park Campus Addition, which besides Snead Hall includes the newest dorm on campus (Cary & Belvidere residential college), the School of Engineering East Hall, the VCU BrandCenter, Chili's Restaurant, and the Jefferson Street parking deck.
- Read the feature article "Breaking Boundaries: with its eastward expansion, VCU begins a new era for its campus and heralds a new architectural approach" by Edwin Slipek, Jr. in Syle Weekly [PDF]
Location 301 W. Main Street, Richmond, Virginia
Directions & Parking VCU Maps
Floor Plans 1st floor 2nd floor 3rd floor 4th floor
Faculty & Staff Offices Directory
Monday-Thursday 6:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Friday 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
* On the weekends, entrance is through the crescent lobby only.
Planning Your Visit
Prospective Undergraduate Students Plan a campus visit
Prospective Graduate Students Attend an information session
Alumni, Donors and Friends Arrange a tour